Wine Country Resort Living—In the Center of Silicon Valley
38 Hacienda Drive, Woodside, CA 94062
Welcome home to 38 Hacienda Drive and retreat to the tranquility of your own private resort—right in the middle of Silicon Valley. This home is an extraordinary opportunity to own an expansive, secluded, estate with breathtaking views, centrally located in the bucolic town of Woodside—a mere 30-minute commute to both San Jose and San Francisco.
The setting is simply spectacular. Located in a cul-de-sac at the end of a private lane, the property is comprised of over four acres of oak, redwood, and fruit trees, roses, and hydrangeas. Meandering walking trails with stunning views abound.
This home is an easy walk to downtown Woodside, where you can shop at the historic Robert’s Market or have lunch at the iconic Buck’s Restaurant, where many a venture deal has been brokered.
Custom built in 1992, both the main residence and the guest house are extremely well constructed, with high ceilings, an abundance of light, and exquisite details like arches and crown molding. Surrounding the house are terraced verandas, where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine while looking out over the majestic redwoods.
A large deck with a swimming pool and adjoining hot tub overlook a panoramic view. With lots of room for lounging or entertaining, the feeling is reminiscent of a luxury spa.
On chilly days, move your swimming indoors to the recreation room with a continuous current pool. The room also features a spa, sauna, and full bar.
This custom, bright, and spacious home is ideal for entertaining, multi-generational living, and for just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather and charming ambiance of Woodside.
- 4.08 acres with stunning views, walking trails, oak, redwood, and fruit trees, roses, hydrangeas and more
- Located in a cul-de-sac, at the end of a private land
- Heated, outdoor pool and spa with automatic cover
- 4 bedrooms, 4 ½ bathrooms, approximately 5100 square feet
- Superior quality of construction
- Flowing floor plan, perfect for family living or entertaining
- Dramatic entrance with grand ceiling, marble floors, and skylight
- Formal living room with stone and marble fireplace, hardwood floors, lots of windows, and exquisite details like arches and crown molding
- Family room with arched opening to kitchen with granite countertop, fireplace with blower, hardwood floors, an abundance of built-ins for storage, and French doors that lead to a balcony with views
- Formal dining room with hardwood floors, marble chandelier, hand-painted walls, and views
- Huge, gourmet kitchen, designed for entertaining, with hardwood floors, granite countertops, a gas range, double ovens, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, two Fisher & Paykel dishwashers, a center island, alabaster lighting, and amazing views from the kitchen sink
- Elegant breakfast room with hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling draperies, lots of light, and views
- Large laundry room/pantry with sink
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Library with hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, and coffered ceiling
- Solarium with terra cotta tile floor, continuous current pool, spa, sauna, marble shower, half bath with marble countertops, and full bar
- Wine room with built-in wine racks
- Master bedroom with marble and stone fireplace with blower, sitting area, two large, walk-in closets with built-ins, a door that leads outside to the pool area, and views of redwoods
- Master bathroom with marble floor, shower, and countertops, double sinks, and Jacuzzi tub
- Three guest bedrooms, two with adjoining full bathrooms
- Central vacuum
- 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, 1500 square feet
- Constructed with the same fine quality as the main house, with hardwood floors, carpeting, and central vacuum
- Full kitchen and laundry room
- Large living area with hardwood floors
- Separate den with hardwood floors and a gas fireplace
Detached Garage for three cars
Highly acclaimed Woodside Elementary School, K-8, API scores of 963
Property portfolio and information available at www.38Hacienda.com