How Is The Dawn Thomas Team Responding?
In light of current market conditions, we wanted to share the way we are doing business and, really, the way we have been set up to do business for over a decade. The Dawn Thomas Team has created all new best practices to continue to serve our clients with a level of service that they have come to expect from us. Once restrictions ease, we will continue to utilize the technologies and systems that have been in place to keep you informed and to better serve you. If any of the “virtual” terms or practices below are foreign to you, please let us know. We would be happy to explain them or show you examples.
- Create Virtual 3D Tours for all of our property owners.
- Create Video Tours for all of our property owners.
- Offer Virtual Showings for buyers who remain uncomfortable touring homes in person. We will show the property—either live with a buyer on FaceTime, or simply record and share later.
- Host Live Streaming Open House Tours on Instagram and Facebook.
- Provide fully Virtual Listing Presentations for prospective sellers, along with all necessary documents to get you up and running.
- Provide Virtual Staging Solutions (photo realistic renderings).
- Arrange “Zoom” or “FaceTime” Property Previews with local Staging Professionals so they can virtually tour your home and provide Real Time Design Plan Proposals, and Estimates. When buildings allow, a compact team can immediately install pre-approved plans, so you are up and running in just a few short days.
We will continue to provide weekly updates to our clients about their properties and Monthly eMarket Condition Reports to keep you up to date.