A Contemporary Gem in the Heart of Mountain View
235 Miro Avenue, Mountain View
Welcome to 235 Miro Avenue: a contemporary townhome offering distinctive living space and numerous amenities in the heart of Mountain View. Imagine living in this upgraded home that is close to everything Silicon Valley has to offer! This home is the largest model and has the most spacious floor plan offered in the Mondrian, built by Shea Homes. There are two master bedrooms, plus a third bedroom that can be utilized as a home office. The dining area and kitchen have custom Richard Marshall wood floors, and the spacious living room surrounds an elegant gas fireplace. The open concept kitchen is enhanced by granite countertops and newer, stainless steel appliances. The center island is illuminated by drop down pendants and has an under cabinet microwave to spare valuable countertop space.
Stroll upstairs, and you’ll find your escape to a gorgeous master suite with a private master bathroom boasting matching marble shower and dual sink vanity. The guest bedroom has its own, beautifully appointed bathroom. Your two car, attached garage upgraded with “Premiere Garage” storage lofts custom shelving. The separate laundry room (Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer included) is conveniently located on the second floor. Sit outside and enjoy your tea or coffee in the lower patio area, which overlooks the pool and park area. High ceilings with recessed lighting and many upgrades throughout this stylish unit!
All in sought after Mondrian where you are close to commute routes, Stevens Creek Trail, Caltrain, Light Rail, Landels School/Park and Downtown Mountain View, plus only a few extra minutes Downtown Sunnyvale.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We love the overall ease of living that this home provides! Our kitchen and main floor living space are great for cooking and entertaining family and friends. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, giving guests and family privacy and comfort. We’ve really enjoyed being steps away from the pool and hot tub. It’s a great way to relax after a long day! We are within walking distance to downtown Mountain View with great food, entertainment and weekly farmers market. The Mondrian community is a wonderful plus.
At a glance:
- Home Size: approximately 1,637 square feet of living space.
- Lot Size: approximately 2,520 square feet.
- “On Point” tiled entry way
- 3rd bedroom with full bath and California Closets® organizer
- Access to garage
- Large family/living area with gas insert fireplace
- Closeted laundry area with custom built-in cabinetry and granite countertop
- Power room, half-bathroom
- Large dining and kitchen area with hardwood floors
- Breakfast bar island with under-counter microwave & plenty of storage
- Modern stainless steel appliances, including a wine refrigerator
- Study/workstation area on landing on the way to 3rd floor
- Large master suite with walk-in closet and California Closets® organizers
- Master bathroom with beautiful dual vanity featuring granite countertop and custom finishes
- 2nd bedroom with full bath, bathtub and large closet
- Ample two car parking with pebbled textured floor
- Custom workbench with storage
- Room for a secondary refrigerator or freezer
- Heavy-duty custom hanging storage
- Cable/network end-run access panel
- Patio on ground floor off of 3rd Bedroom
- Across from swimming pool and park area
- Schools: Edith Landels Elementary K-5 (API 855*), Issac Newton Graham Middle 6-8 (API 866*) and Mountain View High, 9-12 (API 861*)
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.