Our Marketing Action Plan
The Dawn Thomas Team’s goal is to sell your property for The Highest Possible Price with:
- the best terms that can be negotiated.
- the most expedient manner.
- the least amount of hassle to you and your family.
The Dawn Thomas Team’s Marketing Action Plan
No two properties are exactly alike in the Silicon Valley. The Dawn Thomas Team will evaluate how to provide your specific property with the maximum exposure possible so that you can obtain The Highest Possible Price. Our team is a very technically savvy professional group of REALTORS® that utilize the latest in technology for the benefit of our clients. In addition to hiring a professional photographer and entering your property on the Multiple Listing Service, we also deploy a comprehensive Internet and social media marketing plan to get as many qualified buyers to view your property as possible–locally and internationally. Below is our written marketing plan we implement for our seller clients. It’s a powerful comprehensive strategy to get the highest possible price for your property!
40-Point Marketing Action Plan by The Dawn Thomas Team:
- Walk through the home with you to make suggestions for preparing your property for a faster sale and to net more money for you.
- “Getting Ready” checklist and schedule prepared.
- Presale Inspections: together, we decide which inspections will be performed prior to going onto the market to eliminate uncertainty and make your home more marketable.
- Staging advice and coordination: our professional stager will do a room-by-room assessment of your home—developing a list of recommendations to dramatically improve the appeal and impact of your home. We give you the keys to making it more inviting to potential buyers.
- Showing instructions and lockbox use reviewed with owner. We make sure your home is available for showings whenever a possible buyer is ready to see it.
- Prepare the Seller Disclosure Package for your property so that it can be appropriately positioned in the marketplace.
- “Home for Sale” sign placed in yard with property-specific riders.
- Announce your listing immediately to our INTERO Real Estate Services offices and on Producer’s Forum to create enthusiasm about your property to their potential buyers.
- Virtual tour and photo session shoot scheduled when your property is ready (de-cluttered, cleaned, and staged). Virtual tours are posted on YouTube and other media platforms.
- Prepare a detailed list of features that you property offers. This comprehensive list of property features will be used in our marketing materials and strategy.
- Multiple high-quality, professional photos taken of property and hand-selected for marketing purposes.
- Telling the Story: most agents primarily focus on the facts and features of a home when they expose it to the market. Our focus is on telling the story of your home and its special benefits. The difference is subtle but powerful. All of our marketing, including property brochures, print marketing, Web marketing, virtual tours, etc, are focused on telling the story of your home through words and photos. Buyers only care about the facts and features of your home after they have connected with it emotionally.
- Custom, full-color property brochures designed, professionally printed, and delivered.
- Distribute “Just Listed” postcards to homes in your area (if applicable). An excellent promotion of your property, the custom-made marketing piece will feature photographs and important features of your home, so your neighbors can tell their friends. Neighbors often know others that may want to live in your neighborhood.
- Email marketing campaign to REALTORS and personal contacts.
- Submit property details, showing instructions, photos, and tour information, to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), to receive maximum exposure to all members of the REALTORS community in Silicon Valley and to all potential buyers.
- Professional property photos and virtual tour uploaded to hundreds of Internet Web sites for exposure to all potential buyers and investors—locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Social Media marketing campaign implemented on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Roost, and several other social media Web sites. Links to the virtual tour, photos, and detailed property description will be included.
- Pre-marketing activities for your property on INTERO Web sites (locally and internationally) and on all Web sites belonging to The Dawn Thomas Team (including a pictorial slideshow and a detailed written editorial of your home) before it even enters the market.
- Digital Marketing and a unique Web Site. If your address is 123 Main Street, we will create a unique Web address such as 123Main dotcom. Your unique Web address would be on all marketing materials.
- Property listings created for popular real estate Web sites such as Realtor.com (featured on Enhanced Listings), Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Oodle.com, and many others with detailed property features and descriptions and multiple photographs so your property can be seen first. Enhanced property listings on Realtor.com yield as much as 20 times more exposure than listings without.
- Craigslist and other online classifieds.
- Create and distribute blog post about your property. Through our popular and powerful blogging platforms on our community blog www.SiliconValley365.com and our real estate Web site,www.SiliconValleyandBeyond.com , we will market information on your listing to the “blog sphere” to reach even more qualified buyers.
- Incorporate other marketing methods unique to your property to attract the buyers that your property will best suit.
- Multiple ways to inquire about your property on each Web site on which it is featured.
- Open houses scheduled (if appropriate).
- Every inquiry about your property will be responded to in a timely manner.
- Promote your property at local broker tour meetings. Feature your property on broker tour (if available).
- Feedback from local REALTORS will be solicited, summarized and reported to you on a weekly basis.
- Performance and strategy reviews. Weekly program reports, updates of market changes, and relevant properties sent to you for review.
- Inspect vacant property for security and condition on a regular basis.
- Continued suggestions and advice for positive changes that can be made to the property to maximize marketability are provided.
- Communicate progress in marketing your home with you regularly.
- Complete due diligence on all inquiries and submitted purchase offers (including research on all prospective buyers whenever possible).
- Professionally represent you upon presentation of purchase offers by the cooperating real estate agents. Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you at all times.
- Work toward putting great offers together in writing and submitting all offers to you in person or via DocuSign (if you are out-of-town or not available).
And the last four points reach internationally with …
37. Relocation Resources. With INTERO’s premier access to the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World network, we market your home to a national network of corporate relocation companies and their clients.
38. Online Syndication. Your property listing will be syndicated to hundreds of Web sites worldwide. It is a known fact that over 15% of California’s real estate is being purchased by international investors, so it’s important to make sure your property reaches everyone—on a global level.
39. Work with Canadian and international relocation networks for exposure of transferees who may be interesting in relocating to the Silicon Valley and want to purchase your property.
40. Luxury Home Marketing – We have the tools to take your high-end home to the luxury market, providing greater exposure for the highest possible price.
In the end, it’s about getting RESULTS! We will work hard to get you great results and get your home
SOLD for The Highest Possible Price!
This blog is courtesy of The Dawn Thomas Team who is an award-winning Real Estate Agent team at Intero Real Estate Services in Los Altos 650-701-7822. We help nice people with selling and buying homes from Palo Alto to West San Jose!