Luxury Home Marketing
Your high-end home deserves a tailored marketing plan to attract affluent buyers who are looking for the unique features your property offers and have the ability to pay for the lifestyle. Luxury home marketing goes the next step beyond The Dawn Thomas Team’s Marketing Action Plan including: The Wall Street Journal, DuPont, and several other luxury estate Web sites. We stand apart from other Real Estate Agents as a member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. As a Certificated Luxury Home Marketing Specialist and a a member of the Million Dollar Guild, Dawn Thomas can achieve niche marketing to targeted, international buyers who want Bay Area properties.
Understanding the Luxury Portfolio Fine Property Collection™
The Luxury Portfolio is made up of the highest, most-powerful independent brokerage firms and members of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™. With more than 600 firms in “Leading Real Estate”, nearly 200 of those firms are in affluent destinations and participate in this new initiative of Luxury Real Estate.
The Luxury Portfolio Fine Property Collection is a high-end property program initiative that:
- Delivers national/international exposure to your $2 million+ property listings
- Attracts out-of-area buyers to higher bracket listings
- Accesses an elite industry of marketing resources
- Associates with the most powerful luxury firms and sales associates
Many firms are previous SOTHEBY’S firms, prior to the sale to Cendant and the creation of a franchise brand that is no longer exclusive to luxury properties. In addition, many Luxury Portfolio firms are also CHRISTIE’S affiliates and participate in the “Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate”—it is truly the best of the best!
With multiple online and print options Dawn Thomas’ Team may choose to enhance and feature your property on PropGoLuxury.com or on international sites like iProperty.com—or even a more traditional magazine print ad with LP-Luxury Property Magazine or Property Report Magazine.
How is a Luxury Portfolio different?
- This is such a powerful collection of firms—the network continues to grow, marketing more than 25,000 of the world’s most remarkable homes annually and attracts over 1.2 million high net-worth visitors a year.
- The 200 luxury affiliates represent the luxury component of an organization which encompasses nearly 550 companies, 4,600 offices, and 140,000 associates producing $225 billion in annual home sales in 30 countries.
- Ultimate Homes Magazine (the top 1,000 listings in America) lists INTERO Luxury Portfolio Fine Property Collection network as having the top 1,000 listings of any network or franchise—25% of the top 1,000 properties are listed with a Luxury Portfolio firm.
- The Luxury Portfolio Fine Property Collection advertises new brands and drives traffic to our Web site through a multimillion dollar ad campaign featured in targeted publications, like: The Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes Magazine, DuPont Registry of Fine Homes and others.
The Dawn Thomas Team ensures your luxury property gets every added step needed to elevate your listing. A step beyond competitors—as part of her 40-point Marketing Action plan, she has the following added-excellence points for marketing your unique property:
- Relocation Resources. With INTERO’s premier access to the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World network, we market your home to a national network of corporate relocation companies and their clients.
- Online Syndication. Your property listing will be syndicated to hundreds of Web sites worldwide. It is a known fact that over 15% of California’s real estate is being purchased by international investors, so it’s important to make sure your property reaches everyone—on a global level.
- Work with Canadian and international relocation networks for exposure of transferees who may be interested in relocating to the Silicon Valley and want to purchase your property.
Luxury Home Marketing Criteria
- What do you need for listing on luxuryportfolio.com?
- Priced at $2M or more (unless special property threshold modified by special arrangement). In the Silicon Valley, the threshold is $3M and higher.
- Property must have at least five (5) good quality, high-resolution photos 600 x 400 dpi preferred.
- Residential listings only—no commercial or multi-unit properties.
- No vacant land (unless special exception such as great photography of view, etc.).
- No “under-construction” property photos.
- No renderings unless they are architectural perspective, full-color, illustrated renderings.
- Floor plans are not included as the five photo images (though they may be added as extra images).
- Properties will feature grammatically correct ad copy and include a detailed property description.
The Dawn Thomas Team has the tools to take your high-end home
to the luxury market, providing greater exposure for the highest possible price!
This blog is courtesy of The Dawn Thomas Team who is an award-winning Real Estate Agent team at Intero Real Estate Services in Los Altos 650-701-7822. We help nice people with selling and buying homes from Palo Alto to West San Jose!